Ensuring Your New Structure is Adhered To Ensure Your Strategy is Realised
In a 50 week regionalisation project, LafargeHolcim has moved a significant part of its operations to Manila as part of a global mandate to migrate towards regional hubs, capable of servicing multiple countries.
In this presentation from Culture and Change Management for Business Transformation 2018, Victoria Jolley, Continuous Improvement Manager, LafargeHolcim, explores:
- Minimising the negative aspect and connotation of restructuring
- Ensuring the new processes and systems are understood and followed
- Communication of the vision: senior executive support and leadership
- Providing the right support to employees to make the transition as smooth as possible
- Aligning the progress with KPIs
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.