Using Culture as the Driving Force Behind a Major Transformation
Metro Trains Melbourne has gone through a major change agenda, implementing an entirely new operating model. It has focused on business partners and service excellence, with a stronger emphasis on the customer and their journey. It has significantly reduced cost, saving $2.6 mil in HR alone. It has reengineered five product lines; digitisation for passenger and employees, rolling out RPA and automation of back office, insights and big data analytics through an integrated data platform, and the IOT to drive efficiency and maintenance.
In this presentation from Culture and Change Management for Business Transformation 2017, Jacques Liebenberg, Director of People & Performance at Metro Trains Melbourne, explores:
- Working collaboratively and driving team culture through service delivery and integration into the business
- Performance approach: less talk, more show
- Bringing business acumen into the people and performance team
- Driving organisational performance through strategy
- Developing the entire approach around service leadership
- Embedding a digital culture across the organisation and changing staff mindset
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.