Group Diversity & Inclusion Manager
The Star Entertainment
2:40 PM Panel Discussion: Change Champions are Created When They are Put in the Driver’s Seat For Transformation
There are lots of frameworks for managing strategy, talent, leadership and performance but there are none for culture. Culture still remains an elusive and mysterious. This panel discussion will be led by 4 industry leaders who will discuss the importance of empowering employees to drive change.
- What are Change Champions and their role in embedding and sustaining change within an organization?
- How can you identify the change champions within each division or team?
- Setting up a network of change agenda: How can you start?
- Empowering employees to make decisions to drive sustainable change
4:30 PM Managing and Minimizing Employee Resistant by Building, Reinforcing and Leveraging Your Staff
One of the most baffling problems that business executives face is employee resistant to change. Resistance to change is a normal human reaction when people are asked to change. Change is uncomfortable and your expectation, response and approach will affect the change in the degree of the resistance.
- Define: Clarifying your initial vision, values and expected behaviours to build a culture of advantage
- Align: Clarify the actionable priorities to align staff with their goals and ensure they understand how to work on their goals
- Manage: Support any shift in values/behaviours by recognising, coaching and removing barriers
- Measuring culture at an individual and team level to increase engagement and retention
- Maintaining transparent, genuine and consistent communication to build motivation throughout process