Head of Change Management
9:10 AM Case Study: Change Management that Drives Efficiencies, Unlocks Benefits and Sustains Change for the Future
icare (Insurance & Care NSW) is the insurance and care services provider for New South Wales. We insure 3.7 million workers, motorists and builders and 296,000 employers. Built on an ethos of ‘Commercial Mind, Social Heart’, icare is passionate about changing people's lives by being there for them at their time of need. With an aspiration to create the best possible outcome for every person and organisation we serve, we aim to deliver a fair, respectful and empathetic experience that is focused on the person, not the process. In this session, Ginger will share her experience in icare’s transformation program with realistic and practical change methods that help sustain and embed change for the future.
- What does sustainable change management look like?
- Early engagement is a key risk mitigation exercise
- Ensuring optimal adoption of new ways of working
- Stretching team capacity - meeting demand with supply
- Building change capability as a core competence