Change Lead and Manager Change Management, Training and Communication
Department of Prime Minister and Cabinet
2:30 PM How to Cultivate Leaders to Successfully Drive Change and Engage Employees with Both the Top-Down and Bottom-Up Approaches
Cultural change cannot be left to chance- leaders must create and manage it. A successful change in culture stems from a leader-led approach. In this session, Joanne, an experienced change leader with experience across various organizations will draw from case studies on what effective leadership entails and methodologies to gain staff buy-in.
- What does it mean to do change well?
- Drawing from case studies to highlight the real challenges across culture and change management
- How to sell the benefits of change with effective communication and training
- Personal experience: How employees have reacted to change
- It’s all about timing and communication