Manager Leadership Development
Commonwealth Bank Australia
7:00 AM Developing A Scaled and Tailored Change Management Plan to Boost Long-Term Performance Improvements
Creating change is not easy but creating complex change at scale is harder. Successful transformation lies in the ability to deliver substantial and sustainable performance improvements.
This year’s workshop will focus on helping you develop a strategy to manage the implementation of different change projects while sustaining the organization’s energy levels in the process. What the workshop will cover:
- How can you embrace the willingness to leveraging agile frameworks, technological tools and design thinking approaches?
- End- to- End technology transformations: What does this mean for you?
- Design Thinking framework to drive cultural change: How can you apply it?
- How to create a common framework goal to increase buy-in
- Unleashing effective communication and leadership to align corporate vision with values
9:50 AM Case Study: Bankwest Disrupts Their Own Operational Model to Survive in a Competitive Digital Environment
Pioneered by Spotify, Bankwest have adopted agile principles across its organization to ensure that the rate of change within the company is not exceeded by the rate of change outside. In this session Stephen will highlight how the company is transforming it’s 122 years old operating model and the practical tools adopted to shift away from the command and control architecture.
- Transformation into an agile and digital workplace: the design, delivery and strategies
- Role alignment: Aligning employees with their roles in the change process and ensuring faster absorption
- Hardwiring behaviours with individualized and behaviour based approaches using digital platforms
- Filling the gap in capabilities to ensure competent decision making ( big data skills and coding)
- Pushing decisions down to customer outcomes and ensuring confidence in employees in delivering decisions